Full Mouth Restoration
Midtown New York City Dentists
Welcome to 212-Smiling, our dental family. Our Midtown, NYC dentists have been dedicated to creating beautiful, long-lasting smiles and maintaining healthy mouths for over 40 years. We deliver the best possible general, cosmetic, periodontal and endodontic dental care in an atmosphere of warmth, kindness and respect. We specialize in one-day services, including same-day dentures, denture repairs, implants, extractions and root canals.
Whether your dental needs are a complete professional check-up, exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to wow you every step of the way. In addition to offering quality treatment using the latest technology, we also educate you on how to maintain a healthy mouth and beautiful smile.
Located conveniently in mid-town Manhattan – just a couple of blocks from Columbus Circle, Broadway, Times Square, the Upper West Side, Lincoln Center, Central Park, Hell’s Kitchen and the Theater District in the heart of NYC – 212-Smiling is easily accessible to everyone in the tri-state area.
We are easily accessible via public transportation. We are located just steps from the A, B, C, D, 1, N, Q, and R subway stops. To find the fastest route to us, please visit our Contact Us page.
So: You’re Looking for Teeth Restoration in Manhattan?
Maybe you had a sporting accident. Maybe you never before practiced good oral hygiene. Or maybe you simply wish your smile looked a little different. Whatever the case, if you’re looking for dentist offices offering teeth restoration in Manhattan, we’d love to help you!
Teeth restoration in Manhattan can include anything from simple fillings to dental bridges or porcelain veneers. Different services will range in cost and effect, so to help you choose the teeth restoration procedure that’s right for you, we’ve outlined the options:
1. Fillings: Teeth damaged by cavities may require metal or porcelain fillings to repair enamel loss. Fillings will also alleviate any sensitivity you feel when eating or drinking, which is a result of weak enamel. Prices will depend on what filling is used, with the more attractive white porcelain filling priced slightly higher.
2. Dental Crowns: Replacement dental crowns are caps that are placed over a tooth that has been significantly destroyed or damaged. The damaged tooth must be trimmed down to accommodate the new crown. This is one of the more drastic options for teeth restoration in Manhattan, but is in some cases necessary.
3. Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are used to fill in gaps left by missing teeth, and are anchored in place by the surrounding teeth using crowns. In addition to improving your smile’s appearance, they will help prevent the shifting of your other teeth into the open space, which could affect eating or speaking.
4. Porcelain veneers: Veneers are porcelain facings that fit over a damaged or otherwise irregular tooth to help make the smile more attractive. This is one of the most popular options for teeth restoration in Manhattan, because it is minimally invasive and can create a drastically improved appearance. Porcelain veneers can be used throughout the mouth for a complete teeth restoration.
5. Denture Care: For patients who have lost a significant number of teeth, dentures are an attractive alternative. This will require an examination and fitting by your dentist, who will examine your jaw contours and remaining teeth structure for best fit.
Want to know more about your options when considering teeth restoration in Manhattan? Check out our Teeth Restoration section to learn more!