Teeth in an Hour™
Restore your teeth and smile in just an hour with our new Teeth in an Hour implant procedure.
Call (212) SMILING Today!
New Teeth in an Hour™ !
Do you need new teeth but do not want to wait months to get them? If you wear dentures, have missing teeth, or teeth that cannot be saved, our office is now offering a revolutionary, cutting edge solution to the long waits and painful side effects of traditional teeth replacement. Teeth-in-an-hour ™ will give you complete dental implants or teeth replacements in about an hour. Typically those in need of teeth replacement would have multiple, often painful surgeries over many months to get what can now be done in a fraction of that time.
With Teeth-in-an-hour™, No more….
- Multiple Visits to get Your New Teeth
- Extensive Dental Surgeries
- Pain and Discomfort
- Extended Healing Time
- Higher Costs
- Avoiding certain hard to chew foods
Virtually Painless Dental Implants with Cutting Edge Technology from Nobel Biocare
How Teeth-in-an-Hour™ Implants are Done
Our dental office utilizes innovative technology from Sweden’s Nobel Biocare, a world leader in dental implant technology.
- Using radiographic three dimensional scans along with virtual reality software, we can create a completely accurate representation of your jaw.
- A template is then constructed, allowing for extremely precise dental implant placement.
- Teeth in an hour™ procedure can be utilized for single tooth replacement, multiple tooth replacement, and complete tooth replacement.
- These permanent acrylic bridges with titanium framework come with either acrylic or porcelain teeth. They can fit your top jaw, bottom jaw, or both.
- Since your Teeth-in-an-hour implants are created ahead of time using your CT scan, all you need to do is come in and have your new teeth fitted.
A More Beautiful Smile Almost Immediately!
Teeth in an Hour™ implant procedure’s most notable benefits:
- Minimal pain and swelling
- Requires fewer dental visits
- Takes only an hour
- Teeth are perfectly tailored to fit your mouth—they look and feel natural
- Incision free—no sutures
- Less expensive than traditional dental implant options
- Immediately functioning, aesthetically pleasing teeth
- Resume normal activities, including eating, almost immediately
Candidates for Teeth in an hour™ do need to have all extractions and bone grafting done prior to the procedure, and must have sufficient bone quantity and quality to support the prosthesis.
Call today to speak to one of our dental specialists about Teeth-in-an-hour™ ; the exciting and high tech new solution for teeth replacement that computer guided dental implant surgery offers!